Dream-Ware has a long history dating back to the middle of the 34th Century. We have grown from a small production line into the multimedia empire we are today. Please feel free to drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a short timeline of our early days along with important dates regarding the Stardreamer development. Look out in the future for more information on the Dream-Ware Group.
- After a series of peace talks, the Empire and Federation decide to form a special joint task force whose "official" purpose is research and development of spacecraft and space living technology. It is given the name Intergalactic Naval Research Arm, or INRA for short.
- INRA start work on designs for a Space-Skip facility in an attempt to combat Wilbron's psychosis, discovered in the late 2800's.
- The Space-Skip facility is complete and regulations are introduced to ensure it is fitted as standard on all ships.
- The Imperial Courier is produced by the Gutamaya Corporation of Achenar.
- Alongside the Imperial Courier the Gutamaya Corporation create an improved Space-Skip facility named the 'Stardreamer'.
- Production of the Stardreamer add-on "dream chip" begins, these are subsequently outlawed due to new cases of Wilbron's psychosis appearing.
- Dream-Ware, Alioth (0,4), is hired by INRA to produce safe DREAMS to combat the ever growing "dream chip" black market.
- The Dream-Ware name becomes synonymous with the dream chips and the Dream-Ware boom begins.
- First Wiccan Ware Race; Jjagged Bbanner release their first DREAM.
You may also find Matt Fossa's "Expanded Elite Timeline" useful.